November 23, 2011 (Toronto, ON) – SkiTrax is excited to report that 463 contestants from 28 countries are competing in the SkiTrax FIS Fantasy WCup 2011/12 Contest. Participation for this truly international contest, that runs through the FIS World Cup XC ski season, is up over 100 contestants from last year!
Nordic ski fans from around the globe are participating in this one-of-a-kind contest for a chance enjoy great racing and win fabulous prizes. We have received entries from Brazil, Navarre, Lithuania, Romania, Ukraine, Scotland, Serbia, Switzerland, Australia, Denmark, Austria, Germany, Latvia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Spain, Italy, UK, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Poland, France, Sweden, USA, and Canada.
SkiTrax Fantasy FIS World Cup 2011/12 Contest Prizes
* 1st Prize - Fischer 11/12 Carbonlite Hole Skis, Xcelerator Bindings, Carbonlite Poles (value $1,100)
* 2nd Prize – SkiGo Carbon 780 Roller Skis (value $580)
* 3rd Prize – Alpina ESK Ski Boots (value $449)
* 4th Prize - Bjorn Daehlie Exclusive US XC Ski Suit (value $300)
* 5th Prize - Sporthill XC Pants/Tights and Glacier Top (value $220)
* 6th Prize – Fresh Air Experience or High Peaks Cyclery Gift Certificate (value $150)
* 7th Prize – Rottefella Xcelerator Skate/Classic Bindings (value $130)
* 8th Prize – Bliz Proflip Visor (value $129)
* 9th Prize - Concept2 Goodie Duffle Bag (value $100)
* 10th Prize – Auclair Micro Mountain Olympic Gloves + Earbags (value $65)
* WCup Breaks – Buff Headware (value $22) to top 3 contest leaders before the Tour de Ski
Thanks to all of our great sponsors, including Fischer, SkiGo, Alpina, Bjorn Daehlie Clothing, Sporthill, Fresh Air Experience, High Peaks Cyclery, Rottefella, Bliz, Concept 2, Auclair, and Buff.
SkiTrax is North America’s leading Nordic skiing publication and the official magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).