The national office is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is required that the successful candidate work out of this office.
General Responsibilities: This Administrative Assistantposition is designed to support CCC’s coaching and athlete development system up to the international level. Coaching and athlete development are fundamental to CCC’s ability to improve the capacity and productivity of the various components of the sport system and contribute to reaching CCC’s long term high performance goals.
A successful candidate should possess:
- a solid understanding of CCC’s Long Term Athlete Development Guide (Cross-Country skiing – A Sport for Life);
- NCCP training in cross-country skiing;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and achieve high standards and timeliness of all work products;
- all standard Microsoft office software understanding and have website content management skills;
- current NCCP (new system) Learning Facilitator training in cross-country skiing (preferred); and
- polished communication in written and oral form in English (essential) and French (preferred).
The CADAA will be provided with employee benefits in accordance with the standard benefits provided for CCC employees. The starting salary will depend on the qualifications and experience the candidate brings to this position.
Please click on Job description for more information. Applications should be in the form of a letter of application, with CV and three references, submitted by e-mail to:
Cross Country Canada/Ski de fond Canada
c/o Cathy Sturgeon
Director – Administration and Communication
Deadline to receive applications and references is July 6th, 2011.
Cross Country Canada would like the CADAA to start in his/her position by Monday September 4th.
CCC is an equal opportunity employer. This position is financially supported in part by Sport Canada