“Last season there were over 60 million skier visits at more than 500 ski areas in North America,” said Vincent Couturier, co-founder of TORRE. “Any skier can identify with the discomfort and inconvenience of wet boots. We set out to innovate boot drying with a new cold-air approach that takes into consideration boot longevity, maintenance and hygiene. The TORRE boot dryer is the perfect ski accessory for ski chalets, resorts and lodges.”
TORRE’s futuristic design reduces noise and ensures an esthetically appealing addition to any commercial, residential or athletic facility. Its advantages include:
- Cold-air for a more efficient, anti-odor and hygienic drying environment.
- Boot-safe drying technique that helps boots last longer and maintains the integrity of footwear interiors. Molded ski boots and skates retain their shape.
- Sturdy aluminum construction that is built to last.
- Inverted drying for a faster drying cycle.
- Sleek design that can be easily installed in ski residences and other sports facilities.
For more information, visit www.torrebootdryer.com