Please join us for the 2012 BKL Coaching Clinic Series! These clinics are a great way to pick up some new tools for the winter ahead and connect with other coaches and leaders from across New England. These clinics will run from 9am-4pm and will include presentations from some of New England’s most experienced BKL Coaches!
Presentations [A more detailed agenda with presenter names will be coming in the next week. Stay tuned!] Both clinics will include ALL of the listed topics. There will be different presenters at each clinic so it’s worthwhile to attend both.
- Logistics of Running a BKL Program (What Goes on Behind the Scenes)
- Incorporating Biathlon into your BKL Practice
- Key Components of Fun Club Events
- Transitioning 7th & 8th Graders into More Formal Race & Training Education
- Ski Jumping
- How to Use Game Play Effectively
- Goal Setting and Program Planning
- Equipment and Waxing for the BKL Club