The Canadian Paralympic Committee encourages all members of the Canadian Paralympic family to look to their members, athletes, coaches, leaders and others for those who could qualify as recipients of this prestigious award in one of three categories: athlete, coach, or builder.
All nominations must be received by the Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame Selection Committee by March 15, 2013.
Inductees will be invited to attend the Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on May 10, 2013 in Toronto.
The Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame Selection Committee will be seeking nominees who meet a number of criteria, including:
– Athletic performance at the Paralympic Games and awards received
– Contribution to the Paralympic Movement
– Influence on Paralympic athlete or team success
– Technical innovations and contributions to the development of the sport and/or coaching community
– Has made a distinguished contribution to the development of Paralympic sport
– More information on the Paralympic Hall of Fame and its nomination criteria can be found on the 2013 Nomination and – Declaration Form available at www.paralympic.ca/halloffame