Work is performed on-site at our offices during normal business hours (Mon-Fri) as well as some evenings and weekends as required for maintenance windows.
The ideal candidate will bring, in addition to their technical skills, a passion for solving challenges and be motivated in taking critical projects from start to finish.
CONDITIONS OF WORK
Location: CAC office, Ottawa.
Employment Category and duration: 1 year contract with possibility for renewal.
Start Date: March 1, 2013.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Coordinator must:
- Provide technical support and assistance to users located in the office or on the road.
- Resolve a variety of technical support issues including desktops, laptops, peripheral, and smart phones.
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain server hardware and Microsoft server operating systems.
- Setup, monitor, and support users in MS Active Directory and Exchange.
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain Microsoft workstation operating systems and software.
- Apply problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve ;technical incidents and problems.
- Ensure timely and reliable system administration ;procedures, such as backup and/or recovery.
- Maintain documentation of all systems being administered.
- Minimum two (2) years experience installing, monitoring, upgrading, and maintaining Microsoft operating systems;
- Completed a post-secondary program, preferably in computer science;
- Minimum one (1) year experience setting up and managing users through MS Active Directory;
- Minimum one (1) year experience managing MS Exchange servers and users;
- Knowledge and configuration experience with DHCP, DNS, and VPN;
- Demonstrates good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Is detail-oriented with good organizational and documentation skills.
- Bilingual (French/English).
- Familiarity with ITIL.
Questions or submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of Position:
Contractor – Employee
More info HERE.
Coaching Association of Canada
141 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 300
Ottawa , ON, Canada