A total of 750 converged at Traverse City for the 2013 North American Vasa’s weekend events as snow conditions were the best in many years with good tracks as well according to organizer Pete LaPlaca.
The temp out on the course at 7 am was minus 15 F, but the sun came out and it turned out to be a spectacular day both Sat and Sunday. “We really lucked out as we received a freezing rain later in the afternoon,” added LaPlaca.
Read more HERE.
1. Eli Brown (Williamsburg, MI) 2:26:03
2. Alex Vanias (Leroy, MI) 2:29:20
3. Steve Kuhl (Marquette, MI) 2:30:41
28. Angela Palomaki (Autrain, MI) 2:54:14
42. Kaitlyn Patterson (Cadillac, MI) 3:13:25
46. Lindsey MacDonald (Ann Arbor, MI) 3:17:30
1. Allan Magi (Dundas, ON) 3:09:06
2. Randy Smith (Williamsburg, MI) 3:19:59
3. Sean Newmister (Madison, WI) 3:30:12
12. Kathy Sanville (White Bear Lake, MN) 4:14:20
13. Tasha Kettula (East Lansing, MI) 4:28:18
14. Molly Baker (Harbor Springs, MI) 4:29:35
Full results HERE.