March 3, 2013 (Toronto, ON) – We are pleased to announce the standings for the SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Fiemme Worlds 2013 Contest after the Team Relays. Check out our coverage of the women’s race that saw Norway’s women romp and the US score a best-ever 4th – here. The men’s race saw Norway top the podium again – here.
Team Northug – antoine-briand is still leading with 235 points followed by Team CATZ4LYFE in second with 225 points, as four teams are tied for third rgsnow, peaches, Redjacket and anty ski all have 200 points.
For the complete contest standings after the Team Relays, please click HERE.
SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Fiemme Worlds 2013 Contest Prizes
* 1st Prize - Salomon SLab package skis, poles, boots, bindings (value $1,497)
* 2nd Prize - Alpina ESK Ski Boots (value $419)
* 3rd Prize - Fischer Carbonlite Poles ($339)
* 4th Prize - Bjorn Daehlie Exclusive US XC Ski Suit (value $300)
* 5th Prize - One Way Skate 7 Roller Skis (value $250)
* 6th Prize - 2XU Long Sleeve Thermal Compression Top and Elite Socks (value $195)
* 7th Prize - Ski*go Large Wax Box with XC kickwaxes/cork/scraper (value $190)
* 8th Prize – Fresh Air Experience or High Peaks Cyclery Gift Certificate (value $100)
* 9th Prize - Auclair Micro Mountain Olympic Gloves + Earbags (value $65)
* 10th Prize - Buff Headware (value $23)
Good luck to all contestants and thanks to FIS, Fiemme 2011 and all of our great sponsors including Salomon, Alpina, Fischer, One Way, Bjorn Daehlie, Fresh Air Experience, High Peaks Cyclery, Auclair, and Buff Canada.
SkiTrax is North America’s leading Nordic skiing publication and the official magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).