March 06, 2013 (Toronto, ON) – We are happy to present the standings for the SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Fiemme Worlds 2013 Contest after the Women’s 30km CL competition. Check out our coverage of the race that saw Norway’s Marit Bjoergen score the world title, while USA’s Liz Stephen logged the best North American result with a strong 16th place – here.
Team Northug – antoine-briand is still leading with 255 points followed by Team CATZ4LYFE in second with 245, while Team beaujo moved up into third spot with 220 points.
For the complete contest standings after the Women’s 30km CL, please click HERE.
SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Fiemme Worlds 2013 Contest Prizes
* 1st Prize - Salomon SLab package skis, poles, boots, bindings (value $1,497)
* 2nd Prize - Alpina ESK Ski Boots (value $419)
* 3rd Prize - Fischer Carbonlite Poles ($339)
* 4th Prize - Bjorn Daehlie Exclusive US XC Ski Suit (value $300)
* 5th Prize - One Way Skate 7 Roller Skis (value $250)
* 6th Prize - 2XU Long Sleeve Thermal Compression Top and Elite Socks (value $195)
* 7th Prize - Ski*go Large Wax Box with XC kickwaxes/cork/scraper (value $190)
* 8th Prize – Fresh Air Experience or High Peaks Cyclery Gift Certificate (value $100)
* 9th Prize - Auclair Micro Mountain Olympic Gloves + Earbags (value $65)
* 10th Prize - Buff Headware (value $23)
Good luck to all contestants and thanks to FIS, Fiemme 2011 and all of our great sponsors including Salomon, Alpina, Fischer, One Way, Bjorn Daehlie, Fresh Air Experience, High Peaks Cyclery, Auclair, and Buff Canada.
SkiTrax is North America’s leading Nordic skiing publication and the official magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).