March 09, 2010 (Toronto, ON) – We are pleased to pre
Thanks to all contestants and congratulations to the winners. For the standings after the Men’s 50k Classic event click HERE.
For the final overall standings after the Nation Medal Points and tie breakers, click HERE.
SkiTrax Fantasy 2010 Contest WinnersSalomon package – SLAB Equipe 10 Skate Skis, – SLAB Pro Boots, SNS Pilot Equipe Skate Binding (value $1,280)
- Slick2010 – George Visser, Montreal, Quebec
2nd Prize – BC Nordic – Silver Star / Nipika / Sun Peaks lodging package options (value up to $1,200)
- les pitchounes – Guillaume Eschard, Loire Atlantique, FranceOne Way DS 10 “extra hot” Poles, Tubes and Thermo pack (value $410 US)
- Skibunzov – Cyrus Kangarloo, Kelowna, BC
4th Prize – Swix Digital T72 Iron (value $350 US)
- ally – Allyson Cummings, Vernon, BC
5th Prize – Cross Country Canada National Team Sweater (value $200)
- Zgh Team – Christophe Heral, Paris, Fr
- SwedishP+ – Vincent Ruet, Bouvesse, France
7th Prize – Rottefella R4 NIS Bindings Skate/Cla
ssic (value $125 US)
- Digg – Drew Scott, Bozeman, CO, USA
8th Prize – Bliz Pursuit Sunglasses and Snowvisor (value $90)
- Marc-Antoine Rancourt – M
e Rancourt St-Jean-Chrysostome, Quebec
9th Prize – Auclair 2010
Olympic Fleece Gloves (value $55)
- Abbey – Bob Truman, Canmore,
10th Prize - Buff Headwear (value $40)
- The Favorites – Ben Haydock, Concord,
And thanks to all of our great sponsors including Salomon, BC Nordic, Silver Star, Nipika, Sun Peaks, One Way, Swix, Cross Country Canada, Fresh Air Experience, High Peaks Cyclery, Rottefella, Bliz, Auclair and Buff Canada.
SkiTrax is North America’s l
eading Nordic skiing publication and the official
magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Associa
tion (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).