March 08, 2017 (Ogden, Utah) – Amer Sports is the world’s leading sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, ENVE, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities.
We are currently seeking a Global CRM Manager to support Amer Sports brands and regions in the area of database commercialization. This role focuses on database segmentation, understanding the most valuable consumer segments for acquisition and retention, lead nurturing, and loyalty campaigns. This position will work closely with Amer Sports and brand digital leaders to integrate a comprehensive view of the value of CRM insights to drive marketing activities throughout an Omni Channel framework.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Amer Sports and Brands across all Brand headquarters and regional offices, including EMEA, APAC and ASA on brand adoption and performance results (brnad engagement targets, ROI).
- Build customer segmentation profiles, advise on trigger-based customer communications and analyze campaign activity.
- Build and maintain reporting around database commercialization.
- Consult on best practices and roadmaps.
- Constantly work with brands, finance and GTM digital teams to build customer lifetime value model that helps identify the revenue opportunities (both owned and wholesale) of new consumer acquisitions and existing customers.
- Coordinate with internal and external support services to successfully implement database commercialization strategy.
This role requires a Bachelor´s degree in Marketing or related field, Master’s degree preferred. We are looking for a candidate with 4 – 5 year’s experience in digital marketing, CRM, database segmentation. Experience
Other qualifications include:
- Experience in consumer goods where marketing is a key driver of growth and success.
- Deep functional skill in database segmentation.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Practical understanding of Finance and business acumen.
- Understanding of national specificities in a context of international project.
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages a plus.
- Ability to thrive within a complex matrix organization, with a decentralized team environment.
This position is located at Amer Sports Winter and Outdoor in Ogden, Utah. Amer Sports employees enjoy a casual work environment with great health and retirement benefits.