February 22, 2017 (Toronto, ON) – With the late update of the final athlete lists for the SkiTrax Fantasy FIS Lahti 2017 Contest some contestants wondered if more time might be available as the actual racing doesn’t start until Feb. 23. We agreed and have extended the final deadline until midnight Feb. 22. Please enter or modify your selections by then to be eligible to win lots of great prizes.
The grand prize is a fabulous Whistler Nordic Experience including luxury accommodations, ski passes, dining and spa valued at $1,690. Or win a cool pair of Salomon S-Lab Skate Pro/Skate Boots as 2nd Prize. Bjorn Daehlie will keep you warm and stylish in their Raw Jacket for men or women as 3rd Prize.
Here’s how it works. Select the three podium positions for both men and women at the 12 championship races to score points. There are bonus points for picking the top Canadian and top US skier at each race as well.
All contest rules and skier selection menus are available at registration and we recommend that you register asap and make preliminary selections with final modifications once the contest lists are updated.
Please register/enter our FIS Fantasy Lahti 2017 Contest here.
We are still finalizing some prizes – good luck to all contestants and thanks to FIS, Lahti 2017 and all of our great sponsors including Tourism Whistler, Salomon, Bjorn Daehlie, Supercamp, Marwe, Cross Country Canada, One Way, and High Peaks Cyclery with more to follow.
SkiTrax FIS Fantasy Lahti 2017 Contest Prizes
* 1st Prize – Whistler Nordic Experience – 3-nights @ Delta Whistler Village Suites w/passes to Lost Lake and Ski Callaghan, $200 dining, Scandinave Spa (value $1,690)
* 2nd Prize – Salomon S-Lab Skate Pro/Skate Boots (value $500)
* 3rd Prize – Bjorn Daehlie Raw Jacket – men’s or women’s (value $499)
* 4th Prize – Supercamp 2.5-day weekend camp w/coaching, lunches, trail passes etc. (value $445)
* 5th Prize – Marwe 610c Roller Skis (value $349)
* 6th Prize – CCC High Sierra Rolling Duffle Bag (value $250)
* 7th Prize – One Way 9Max Ski Poles – 100% Carbon (value $199)
* 8th Prize – Craft USSA training jacket – men’s or women’s (value $179.99)
* 9th Prize – High Peaks Cyclery Ski Care w/Stone Grind, Hot Box, Hardening, Race Prep (value $150)
* 10th Prize – SkiTrax Poor-boy hat (value $20)
SkiTrax is North America’s leading Nordic skiing publication and the official magazine of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) and Cross Country Canada (CCC).